Wow obviously I really suck at blogging. The last post I did was almost a year ago. In this past year a whole lot has changed. In March we had an amazing beautiful baby boy. I can't believe he is almost three months old. I absolutely love being a mom and I am so happy that I get to stay home and spend every minute with my sweet baby. We named him after his grandpa just like Rob was named after his grandpa. Everyone pretty much just calls him baby Robbie. We are so blessed and are so happy to have him in our lives.
Monday, June 15, 2009
We Had a Baby!
Wow obviously I really suck at blogging. The last post I did was almost a year ago. In this past year a whole lot has changed. In March we had an amazing beautiful baby boy. I can't believe he is almost three months old. I absolutely love being a mom and I am so happy that I get to stay home and spend every minute with my sweet baby. We named him after his grandpa just like Rob was named after his grandpa. Everyone pretty much just calls him baby Robbie. We are so blessed and are so happy to have him in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wondered if and when you would put something more on here. Even though I do put things on the Family Page, Blogging seems a bit odd to me. GB
Post a Comment