Monday, June 15, 2009

Look how much he has changed


Well since I haven't put very many pictures on of Robbie I thought I would just put a bunch showing how much he has changed since he was born. I swear he grows and changes everyday. He is smiling and just the other day he laughed for the first time. It is dumb but I get so excited with every little new thing that he that he does. Sorry for the picture overload!







4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love all the pictures! I'm so glad your back on blogging!!! Such a sweet little boy he is! :)

Karen said...

I love that you have a blog. I'll have to tell you sometime how I found it. hahaha! Robbie is so cute! His eyes are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

I cannot believe I still have not seen him. He is so cute!!! hopefully sunday :)

Sarah Pugmire said...

OK that little puma outfit really is the cuttest thing i've ever seen! So happy you finally updated your blog!!