On the 4th of July we decided to go crabbing. I like crabbing alot more than fishing mainly because Rob doesn't make me wake up at 5 in the morning to go. And because you don't have to drive the boat a long way away so there is a lot less chance that I will end up getting sea sick. We ended up catching a ton of crab and we even caught a giat star fish. Rob was mad cuz I slep for half the time but that is pretty normal for me. Maybe it is the rocking of the boat that just puts me to sleep. I did pull up one of the crab pots but that was about as much as I contributed. After crabbing went swimming and had a bbq where we cooked all the crab that we caught. Of course I didn't eat the crab cuz I hate seafood so I just stuck with hot dogs. I think I ate quite a few. I have always hated hot dogs but ever since my pregnancy I love them. I think that is the only thing that I really remember craving when I was pregnant. Wow I am such a fat cow.
Here is the bed where Robbie and I slept for most of the time
Here is that giant star fish that we caught
Bella was pretty excited about catching all her "crabbies"
5 comments:
baby robbie is so cute! I HATE seafood too. guess were in the wrong place huh! It was good seeing u for a second today.we really do need to plan something soon.have a good weekend.
oh my goodness! I can't believe you had a baby!!! Ran into your parents awhile back and said you were doing well but I didn't know:) Congratulations!!
We live in Woodinville, just a half an hour south of Monroe!!! We're here for another 2 weeks for sure and we're just waiting to see if Ty gets an offer from the company he's interning with to stay here afterwards. We should totally get together though. Dinner tomorrow? my number's 801-850-2555.
I should have gone with you guys that day, looks like you had so much fun!! I love the picture of baby Robbie smiling:) He's soooooo cute
bri your baby is ADORABLE! i was just looking at people's blogs and i found yours! it looks like you are doing well! Congrats on the babe! :)
Post a Comment